Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Our Story.

It was not too long ago I was walking away from everything. From my family, God and everything I grew up to believe. It was that same time, Christian was going through his own journey with a similar story. We both were fighting what we knew was true to only to replace it with empty things. For me, I went through a time where God and life just all seemed to not make sense anymore. I did not see eye to eye with my family. I put my energy in things that brought me further and further away from God. Everyday I felt so lost, and alone. There was a point in this journey where God shook me. I had the strongest conviction in the way I was living and that it wasn't where I wanted my life to head. I knew that I was pushing God away, but He never gave up on me. That was when I left California to be with my dear friend Ica in the beautiful state of Virginia to clear my head from all that mess. I would bike to this beautiful lake and just think about everything. That was where I found God again, a peace in my heart, and the deep yearning to be in his grace. God brought along Christian whom I have known since childhood. Who felt the hurts and pain I felt. Who pointed me back to Christ and became my best friend. It was there at that lake in Virginia where Christian flew us out three years later and surprised me. Where Christian went down on his knees to ask me to be his wife in the most perfect way.
crreinnamp_02b
creinnamp_25b
Check out Forget Me Knot Wedding Blog to see the further details of our proposal!
I am beyond grateful to God for being good in my life,
and giving me an amazing Fiance who I love and adore.

3 comments:

Ashley Adams said...

THIS IS SO CUTE! I teared up. I love this!

sherie amour said...

ASHLEY THANK YOU!! YOUR AMAZING AND IM SO GLAD YOU ARE APART OF OUR LIVES NOW!! MANY MORE ADVENTURES TO COME!

Ashley Adams said...

Awwww shucks! IM SO HAPPY I CAN GO ON THIS ADVENTURE WITH YOU!!