Monday, February 20, 2012

welcome home.

there's no where else to be but here...
63d49eac5c1a11e1abb01231381b65e3_7
06fad49e5b3411e18bb812313804a181_7
3bd964a85a6e11e19896123138142014_7
59cd6c86582d11e18bb812313804a181_7
husband and i have been having the best time decorating our very own home. finding our cozy couch from goodwill, and our very own antique coffee table from found rentals, to amazing bohemian rugs from urban outfitters, to dinosaurs i made and used from our very own wedding. there's still so much sprucing up but i'm so thrilled of how everything is turning out. every day is is exciting as I find myself looking forward to coming home to my husband and our new home. marriage is such a dream, and I'm so thankful to God for blessing me with such an amazing man who loves and inspires me to love God more and more.

8 comments:

Charis Hill said...

it looks great!!!
marriage is so so fun. After our honeymoon i was so so excited about moving in ... and nesting in our new home. we've been married almost 3 years and it still is fun to come to our home and be together! :)

jessgoddess said...

I love your fairytale story!!

Ashley Adams said...

SO MUCH HAS CHANGED SINCE I LAST SAW YOU! You cut your bangs?! You moved the sofa?! I love it!

Ica said...

oh friend, you deserve it all. i'm so happy for you and chris! i miss you guys but i know you guys are enjoying every second together. LOVE YOU!

Shades of Gray said...

What a cute place! Love all the vintage finds!

Linley said...

I'm so happy for you! I've been reading from afar for a while, and you and your sisters are excellent big-sister-role-models in Christ. :) I've been learning that wherever I go (even on the internet) there are family members there to help me in my walk. Thanks!

semplicemente ... j said...

Beautiful pictures!

Vivien Dumpangol said...

lovely little place! hope we'll get a virtual tour of it soon :) congrats to you and christian!